KEY RESEARCH Careers
Thank you for taking an interest in career opportunities at
We provide opportunities ranging from a career path for skilled researchers, administrators and managers looking for advancement with a market research career focus, to a range of full time and part time roles carrying out the important and challenging operational tasks of a market research practice.
We have a well-developed strategy for expansion, quality and innovation. Our practice is international in focus, with a strong reputation for professionalism, executional excellence and value-adding strategic insight in every project.
Vacancies arise from time to time for skilled research and administration personnel to work in a number of disciplines.
Market Research Executive
Join a Kiwi success story, a boutique agency with multi-national operations. Be a part of an award winning team!
Key Research's vision is to be a world-renowned team of committed professionals empowering organisations across the globe with fresh thinking expert opinion and insight.
This opportunity differs from positions with other market research organisations in that you have the opportunity to work across all aspects of the research process during the course of your career with Key Research.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who has worked in a fast-paced agency environment, is proficient in a wide range of methodologies and proud to provide excellent service to clients. The role may also suit an analyst who is looking to expand into research.
This is a hands-on role, and the successful candidate must be able to work autonomously on projects with support and input from colleagues, delivering high quality survey design, assuring accuracy of data collection and analysis.
In this role you will:
· Build strong relationship with clients, developing a full and comprehensive understanding of the business and their needs
· Write and present convincing proposals and new business pitches
· Execute projects from inception to final analysis, working closely with colleagues and support staff
· Conduct thorough analysis of data and turn strategic insights into client reports, ensuring the client needs are addressed
· Deliver insightful presentations
To succeed in this role, you will need:
· A curious mind, independent thinking and passion for research
· To have worked in an independent client servicing role within a fast-paced agency environment
· A proven ability to work effectively under time pressure
· Superior organisational and project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and analytical thinking skills
· Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills
· A minimum 3 years' experience in the market research industry
Please tell us about your desire to work in marketing research and what makes you the ideal candidate for the job.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Following a careful review of each application received, we will contact you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter